Course Portal FAQ'S
Frequently Asked Questions, with Support Answers
Dreams Consult’s IELTS and OET Online Courses bring convenience to clients.
With these courses, one can study anytime and anywhere at their own pace. Those with tight work schedules and unreliable internet connectivity are now fully sorted.
The stand-alone online courses are a combination of prerecorded videos, live classes, progress evaluation, practice tests and assessments.
First, candidates need to complete a series of lessons covering all the content of the course they sign up for between one to two weeks. After all the lessons are completed, there is an opportunity to have live classes via zoom video conferencing. This video interaction is an avenue for candidates to ask questions on the respective course they have taken.
Finally, one will take the assessment which comprises sample questions matching the same standard as the real test. The Listening and Reading components are marked in real-time while Speaking and Writing are marked within 24 hours.
Click here for the procedure involved in creating an account.
You can create an account by follow three easy steps:
- Visit the study portal on your phone or computer.
- Click on the sign up at the top right corner of the homepage and complete the registration form and submit.
- An account verification email will be sent to your email, check your email and click on the verification link, then click activate to complete the account creation process.
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the course you want to buy. The courses are available at the homepage or click on the courses tab.
- Click on the course and then click on take this course. Next click add to cart and click view cart.
- If you have a discount code, enter it at the coupon code field and click on apply coupon otherwise just click on proceed to check out.
- Complete the form here with your name, address and phone number and click on place order.
- You will now have the option of paying with a slydepay account, any of the available mobile money payment, visa or mastercard.
- Select your preferred payment method and complete the transaction for the course to be automatically assigned to you.
The course is designed to assess your progress using formative evaluation techniques which makes candidates acquire an in-depth understanding of the course they take by the time the complete the course.
There are standard examinable questions akin to the real test that are available for candidates to practise with after they complete the course.
The tutors mark these tests and give feedbacks to correct or motivates candidates.
You can register for the test IELTS/OET through us. We strongly advise our candidates to book there tests through us since we are an accredited registration centre for the tests.
We also have the opportunity to determine if the test taker is fully prepared before booking the test to avoid issues of failing to meet the required bands.
However, one can also register the test by themselves.
The British Council or the OET does not book the exams for the candidates. They may guide you to do it or advise you to consult us.
We accept the following means of payment:
Credit/Debit (Visa and Mastercards),